You Have Bewitched Me, Body and Soul

Photobucket

Despite my usual inclinations to wrap myself in all manner of dark and cozy hues, I've found sudden inspiration in the purity of white. Maybe I'm craving its bright cleanliness against the dull grays of the city... but more likely, it's because I just watched the newest version of Pride and Prejudice and fell in love with the stunning, youthful effect of white on a woman. It's fresh, feminine, delicate - conversely, it's also sleek and modern. A perfect combination, no?
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hi there! I just discovered your blog and I love it! this is a great post, and I think I may have to guy buy that white dress. So lovely, and every girl loves pride & prejudice. I am following you via bloglovin and I'd be honored if you followed me!

    Julia
    http://julialuckett.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete