Target, a la Jean Paul Gaultier

Photobucket

It seems like the newest lookbooks for Target's designer collaborations have become available pretty early in the game - at least when considering how long it took for the Rodarte x Target looks to be revealed. Just yesterday, I was exalting Zac Posen's sweet designs, and now the Jean Paul Gaultier is out, too! I can't say I like the Gaultier designs quite as much as I do Zac's, but that's likely just how my personal tastes run. Though I'm not really a fan of those leggings, I do love the nautical stripes and the bright florals... and the outwear is all pretty awesome (there's an amazing trench, too - just follow the link above to see all the looks!).

The Jean Paul Gaultier for Target collection will be available beginning on March 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment